Wednesday, April 22, 2009

don't let the countdown scare you

so one of the bros asked me the other day if he could sublet my place this summer. i'll be in SF, so sure, why not? it later dawned on me that this might be the answer to "what happens to 'bruns and the brosephs' in 9 days when the bros graduate?" the answer is probably a weekly summer feature entitled "shit doug broke this week." i imagine it wouldn't be long before i got a few emails of the "dear bruns, we accidentally burned your couch this weekend" variety.

alternatively, i am willing to live in the marina or cow hollow if y'all subsidize my rent. if you really love my blog as much as you say you do, then this is a small price to pay. think of it as tithing.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were going to live next to me, in the panhandle...?!?!

    ReplyDelete