Sunday, March 8, 2009

FML

i hesitated putting this up because it just feels gross and not that funny, but then those feelings were outweighed by my need to share the full extent of living with the brosephs. so i'm white-ing it out to protect the innocent-minded among us (highlight it if you so choose).

here's what i fell asleep to last night: "my buddy blasted a load on your girlfriend's face. face blast! FACE BLAST! FACE BLAST!!!!!!!!!!" then a little while later they grunted my name outside my front door until they eventually scurried off to go harass someone else.

less than two months, less than two months, less than two months . . .

1 comment:

  1. Face blast is perhaps the most hilarious phrase on this entire blog. I am going to have to incorporate that into my life. Without getting one.

    ReplyDelete